Music is what keeps me going in the gym. Whether I’m outside running my final mile home or on my last set on the leg press in the gym, you need a good tune to get your heart pumping and hair standing on end to push yourself that little bit more than the last session.
I love upbeat, feel good music! Here are a few that I know you’ll love too and that I use in my bootcamps!
- Old Thing Back – Matoma & Notorious B.I.G. (feat. Ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant) : GREAT WARMUP / COOL DOWN SONG!
- Lay me Down – Avicii : Gives me goosebumps and gets you past that difficult mile.
- Time of our Lives – Pitbull & Neyo
- Hold my Hand – Jess Glynne <3
- Pushing On – Oliver $, Jimi Jules LOVE for running & cross trainer, any cardio.
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Can’t Rely on You – Paloma Faith MK Remix
- I Loved You – Blonde & Melissa Steel
- Rollercoaster – Julian Le Play Remix Filous
- Bills – Lunchmoney Lewis
I hope they keep you going as much as they help me! Let me know what you think and tell me the songs that keep you motivated!
Love Jess xx