.1. You’re brushing you’re teeth for two minutes twice a day? ….See how many squats you can do, you’ll have a fit peachy bum in no time!
2. Waiting for your porridge to warm up on the hob or in the microwave in the morning? Or your toast to pop up? ….PLANK until its ready, make use of your free time wisely! Abs are indeed made in the kitchen 😉
3. You’re watching a few hours of telly in the evening like a couch potato? Why not do a few stretches to relax, increase your flexibility and lower your cortisol (stress) levels after a hard day and just in time for bed!
4. Skip everywhere throughout the house, get your heart rate going and work for that evening meal. It will taste oh so better!
5. Instead of a monotone alarm, wake yourself up with your favourite dance song. Have a little boogie to get your body moving and ready for the day ahead! You will feel happier and your positive vibes will radiate to others throughout the day!
6. If it’s portion sizes that are your downfall, swap your normal food plate for a smaller one. This will psychologically have you feeling full more quickly and keep your body looking fabulous.
7. Cooking takes too long? Keep your veggies Aldente! This ensures that your food is still packed with vitamins even when its landed on your plate and not a soggy mess.
8. Don’t know what TV show to watch after dinner? You’ve got 1000 channels but they’re all playing rubbish? Go for a half an hour walk and get your metabolism going so you’re not going to bed on a full stomach and you’re doing something good for your digestion.
9. 15:00 – 16:00 o’clock has been statistically proven to be the time when most people go off track with their diets / healthy eating due to cravings. So be prepared! Take a little box of nuts, fresh fruit or dried fruit with you to keep you going.
10. If you have ironing or washing up to do, why don’t you do 5 star jumps after every item. Work up a sweat 😉
Give them a try and let me know how you get on! Sometimes it’s just little changes that can make a huge difference….. and you said you had no time! 😉 zsA
Love Jess xox