Sometimes you stick to what you know because you’re good at it, or because you have no time to try something new or you’re just a bit lazy….we all are sometimes! I’m going to regularly post some different breakfast ideas and recipes to inspire you to switch up what you throw together for the most important meal of the day.
SCRAMBLED EGGS AND AVOCADO
This may be a variation of something that you already make for breakfast…let me know how you like your eggs in the morning!
Coconut oil…2 Eggs …1/2 Avocado…Pepper…Salt…Turmeric
- First melt a small amount of coconut oil in a saucepan.
- While waiting for the pan to get hot, crack two eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Season with some pepper, salt and turmeric (I add this into my eggs because the taste isn’t very noticeable and its been proven to work wonders for the cardiac system.)
- Then pour the mixed eggs into the saucepan and stir continuously until fluffy and scrambled.
- Take the eggs off the heat, cut an avocado in half and cut it into slices and place with the egg on the plate and VOILA!
Ready to eat, easy peasy, healthy, gluten free and low carb
Love Jess xx